We are pleased to announce the addition of Dr. Sumanth Daram to our group. Dr. Daram is a well trained Board Certified Gastroenterologist with advanced endoscopy training in therapeutic endoscopy. He also gained additional experience while serving as Associate Professor and Director of Advanced Endoscopy at Medical College of Georgia. Dr. Daram is skilled and experienced in Endoscopic Ultrasound, ERCP, Enteral Stenting, Endoscopic Mucosal Resection, Device Assisted Enteroscopy and Radiofrequency Ablation in addition to all routine GI endoscopy procedures.
Dr. Daram is available to see patients at our Ellington and Pearland office. He will provide inpatient consults at Memorial Hermann Pearland, Memorial Hermann Southeast and HCA Pearland Medical Center.
For more information about Dr. Daram please click the link: https://www.gastroconsultants.com/sumanth-r-daram-m-d-f-a-c-p
Dr. Daram at a glance:
- Board Certified Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
- Associate Professor of Medicine, 2013-2017,Medical College of Georgia, Augusta, GA
- Fellowship in Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy, 2012-2013Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine, Chicago, IL
- Fellowship in Gastroenterology, 2009-2012,University of Mississippi Medical Center, Jackson, MS
- Internal Medicine Residency, 2001-2004,St. Louis University School of Medicine, St. Louis, MO
- Medical Degree, 1993-1998, Osmania Medical College, India