What To Expect Before Your Clinic Appointment:
You may be asked a series of questions over the phone regarding COVID-19 screening prior to entering the clinic. Your temperature will be checked when you arrive at the clinic for your appointment.
Questions that may be asked are:
- Do you have a fever?
- Do you have chills or repeated shaking with chills?
- Do you have a cough?
- Do you have muscle pain, headache or sore throat?
- Do you have a loss of taste or smell?
Preparing For Your Clinic Appointment:
- All patients are required to wear a mask or facial covering
- Only the patient is allowed inside the building unless they need assistance by a family member
- All patients will be required to complete online registration before their appointment
Process In Place For Our Medical Staff And Physicians:
- All medical staff are screened daily upon entry into the clinic, including having their temperature taken
- Our medical staff will be wearing face masks and personal protective equipment during your visit
Scheduling A Procedure:
Please call us today to schedule your appointment or ask any questions. Until then, stay safe and healthy.